Monday, September 22, 2008

Dandelion Days

Jaykob loves his Mommy and one of the ways he shows his love & appreciation for me is the way any man should...through flowers. In fact every flower. His tender compassionate heart sees a beautiful dandelion and off he runs to make sure his Mommy has one for the little vase in her windowsill. I know these days will end, I am just not sure when. Until that time, I will cherish each & every beautiful flower that reaches out from his little hand to mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In ministry, sometimes there is not much money to buy the expensive things. But what is worth more than love? Thanks again for teaching your children well. We love you all.

PAM with Chappy tagging along said...

I had fun "seeing" the Parsons in everyday living. Jill, you were my little baby so I can also ask, "where have all those years gone?" Well, they have nurtured that little tow-headed princess into a warm, fun,loving mommy. God's blessing on you and your family! Aunt Pam